[BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

Bill Sepmeier dcpowerandlight
Sun Oct 16 20:14:17 CDT 2005

>From: Robert Orban
>
>BTW, that Lexus is by far the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. I
>paid a lot for it 10 years ago, but it was money well spent considering the
>usage I got out of it. It now has 136,000 miles on it, still runs
>beautifully and had only the most minor of problems through the years.
>Highly recommended.

Well, we agree on this, anyway!  I've got a '94 ES300 "low-end" sedan with
142,000 on the clock - so far all it's needed has been tires and oil
changes. One set of plugs at 90,000.  Best car I ever owned, by miles and
miles.  I think about trading it but the new ones do not drive ANY
differently than it does so what's the point?

:-)