[BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

Rich Wood richwood
Mon Oct 17 13:54:09 CDT 2005

------ At 10:36 AM 10/17/2005, Bill Sepmeier wrote: -------

>... and I DO still have a '99 GMC 4X4 truck with  5.5 liter V8
>gasopig thunderboomer power ... so my eco-system "greenness" is
>mitigated a bit...
>:-)

I feel better now that I know you haven't gone off the tree-hugger
deep end. That you still have a little compassion for Exxon-Mobile
and Halliburton, though you probably affected their bottom line by
installing your own power system. I'd have trouble sleeping nights
knowing I'd jeopardized our cherished VP's retirement.

Rich