[BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

Robert Meuser Robertm
Mon Oct 17 08:53:35 CDT 2005

5 hours is not good enough. 5 weeks might be adequate.  My point is that media
in general is becoming on demand. If it does not meet that mold it is doomed.
1010 WINS got it right decades ago. They deliver news traffic and weather in a
20 minute cycle. They are the most listened to station in the country. Thats is
a poor man's quasi on demand delivery.