[BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

Dave mrfixit
Mon Oct 17 08:41:30 CDT 2005

<Mr. Meuser commented>

> ....I would love to listen to the grateful dead hour on
> XM but it is not delivered in my time frame nor is much of anything else
they
> deliver...

And I respond:

So record it on your XM receiver and play it back when it's convenient. My
brother-in-law just received a Panasonic XM receiver, about the size of a
pack if cagarettes and that's the aspect he likes most. The ability to
record and playback at his convenience. 5 hours of record time if I recall
correctly.

Or, go to KLCC.org and record "Dead Air" on Saturday nights. PB at your
convenience.

Dave Dunsmoor