[BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

Robert Meuser Robertm
Sun Oct 16 16:00:13 CDT 2005

Rich:

I don't think it is about Arbitron or traditional program models. This
is digital delivery for cash in the front door or special services for a
subscriber fee. I did not say anything about fragmenting the existing
program model. You're telling me that if HIndus have their own channel
(that they pay cash for) it will suddenly cause arbitron to crumble?
This is not about quality, there are a lot of analog stations now that
would sound better in less than 64 K.