[BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

Robert Meuser Robertm
Sun Oct 16 14:46:18 CDT 2005

Rich:

Given enough receivers, you could easily sell a 24 kbs channel to one of
many ethnic groups for more than a subcarrier now pulls. That is one of
the big things I see for the technology. I is just sad that Ibiquity did
not make a similar provision for the AM version. I can think of so many
things that can be done with secondary channels that is not necessarily
traditional radio that a cluster at the full FCC limit would not
collectively have enough channels to do it all.