[BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

Robert Meuser Robertm
Sun Oct 16 13:28:48 CDT 2005

Rich:

To date some of the additional programming has come cheaply. One station
has a commercial free version of itself thanks to some cleaver computer
tricks  another has an all traffic and weather that comes from exisiting
resources. Any large company already has most of the resources in place
to add content at near zero cost.