[BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

Goran Tomas goran.tomas
Sat Oct 15 11:12:41 CDT 2005

--- At 14.10.2005.w 10:30, WLOYPROD WLOYPROD wrote: ---
>owners have returned their cars because of headaches trying to operate
>this system and every car magazine I've ever read is filled with
>loathing over this central control system.  adding a flip-flop signal to
>the radio is probably the final straw with a lot of owners and HD radio
>will take the blame for some of the frustration caused by iDrive.

You might be right! Ever since they introduced the iDrive system with
previous 7-series, people are complaining about it's complexity and user
(un)friendliness. One would thought they would abandon it by now...

Regards,
Goran Tomas