[BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

Chris Boone CBoone
Sat Oct 15 11:10:46 CDT 2005

As long as the rules don't require the Aux to cover the COL as the main is,
a number of rimshots will put a digital signal on an AUX antenna in a metro
area and not on the 2000ft tower out of town where the analog is...so that
means the COL doesn't have HD coverage.

Yep, that's logical and makes sense.