[BC] RAIN report: HD Radio s Creative Thinking

Goran Tomas goran.tomas
Sat Oct 15 11:10:09 CDT 2005

--- At 15.10.2005.w 17:54, Goran Tomas wrote: ---
>--- At 15.10.2005.w 06:12, DANA PUOPOLO wrote: ---
>>Unless I actually READ the tests (and their results), I assume notning about
>>them.
>
>Here's one for you, done by EBU (European Broadcasting Union):
>http://www.ebu.ch/CMSimages/en/tec_doc_t3296_tcm6-10497.pdf

Forgot to mention that they used aacPlus in that test, while in the mean
time another improvement (parametric stereo) was introduced and further
improved the efficiency (quality) of the codec, now called aacPlus v2 or
Enhanced aacPlus.

Regards,
Goran Tomas