[BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

Robert Orban rorban
Fri Oct 14 20:48:05 CDT 2005

At 04:51 PM 10/14/2005, you wrote:
>From: Rich Wood <richwood at pobox.com>
>Subject: Re: [BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!
>
>------ At 05:08 PM 10/14/2005, Robert Orban wrote: -------
>
> >You've made your point, about HD Radio And you've made it. And
> >you've made it. And you've made it.
> >
> >I enjoy reading your posts about programming, but the
> >signal-to-noise ratio in your posts has gotten very low of late.
>
>Bob,
>     I respect you a lot. If my posts are annoying, there's a filter
>on all readers. I always use the same address so a filter will be a
>piece of cake.

But then I would miss your (mostly fresh) posts about your field of
expertise, which is programming. As I stated in my original post, I find
these posts interesting and valuable because of your long experience in
this area. But I think by now everyone on this list knows _exactly_ what
you think about HD Radio.

Moreover, I read this list in Digest form, and kill filtering in not
available there.

Bob Orban