Dry Cleaning emergency -- was -- Re: [BC] RE: EAS

Cowboy curt
Sat Oct 15 12:14:56 CDT 2005

On Friday 14 October 2005 11:21 pm, Larry Fuss wrote:

>They didn't run the commercial after the test - it WAS the test.  The test
>consisted of the RMT header, a spot for a dry cleaner in Jackson, then the
>EOM.  It was relayed by stations across the state.  The guy at the LP-1
>blamed it on "operator error."  It was nice to know that if we ever had a
>dry cleaning emergency, EAS would be there to help out.

 This wasn't ( by any chance ) during a certain scandal during
 a certain previous administration involving a certain president,
 was it ?

 I mean, if the president chose to activate EAS for this "emergency".....

 :-)

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net