[BC] (Off-Topic) Audiovault help needed....

Steve Michaels smichaels
Wed Oct 12 08:13:11 CDT 2005

 Brand new AV2 system is locking up at random intervals.  We have spent
hours going through everything in the system--BE sent a new ONAIR =
machine,
up and running yesterday, locked up this morning at 1:20am.  Anybody =
else
having issues with AV2?

Regarding the list-too much BS and not enough engineering.  BTW, Matt =
Howell
is one of the best and brightest engineers in the business, and I agree =
with
his assessment of what has happened to the discussions on this forum.  =
Look
at the archives and you'll see much less politics and much more =
engineering,
which is why I joined. =20

Steve