[BC] Technical competency

Robert Meuser <Robertm@broadcast.net> reader
Wed Oct 12 03:57:54 CDT 2005

There is a big difference. Do you "believe" a transmitter is off just
because the meter says there is no plate voltage? You have the faith
that you can just open the door and dive in? I once had to kick
someone out of a power supply just barely saving his life because he
believed the meters. I question (for good reason) anything I see or
read. Just because the government or the bible or the plate voltmeter
said it does not mean it is true. Everything should be questioned.

  We would not have had any human progress if there were not people
who questioned things as they were. Heck, there would be freely
available bibles and we wold all be under the dictatorship of the
Pope if there were not those who did not accept the status
quo.  There those who think and question and those who don't.  I
personally don't want to deal with someone who might put me in a
situation where I may have to save them from electrocution.