[BC] RAIN report: HD Radio s Creative Thinking

Barry Mishkind barry
Wed Oct 12 03:28:09 CDT 2005

At 06:19 PM 10/10/2005, Michael Bergman wrote
>Give the chip guys a few years, they'll have some low-power designs for a
>reasonable price.

         Wait a minute!  We are told
         that can changes will take a couple
         of years, so we can't have changes.

         Why can't the industry have input
         into such changes now, and when
         the low power designs are ready,
         there will be the features we
         have asked for?

         I know: "it's too late in the game."

Barry Mishkind     -       Tucson, AZ    -   520-296-3797