[BC] Engineering competence( WAS: Air America)

Kirk Harnack kirk
Tue Oct 11 08:57:36 CDT 2005

WFIFeng at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 10/11/2005 9:06:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> bbowers at townsqr.com writes:
>
>>And what this shows us, is for every employer that would
>> hire someone based on facts totally unrelated to work
>> performance, there are GOOD employers out there that
>> will hire based on work performance, cababiltities, etc.
>

> Amen to that.

The phrase, "He's so heavenly bound that he's no earthly good" comes to
mind for some people.  Undoubtedly, that's the kind of person that
Robert (Meuser) wishes to eschew, and I understand where he's coming
from on that point.

OTOH, I've worked with a number of very faithful, evangelical Christians
who were also top-thinkers and performers in their (technical) fields.
In their cases, their fervent faith did not hinder their troubleshooting
or scientific thought or action processes.

Kirk Harnack