[BC] Engineering competence( WAS: Air America)

Blake Bowers bbowers
Tue Oct 11 09:28:02 CDT 2005

Agreed.  Stereotyping does no good when hiring.

I can understand the phrase, and I have seen the situation, BUT,
I have also seen people that seem to fit the phrase at first blush,
but when the crap hits the fan, they are the absolute best
to have around.

My point is that sometimes its better to look at the entire
applicant, and that wholesale statements sometimes are
not worth the bits used to make them.