[BC] WKRP

Larry Fuss lfuss2
Sun Oct 9 11:08:30 CDT 2005

>It was WLTA when I use to do the BM dub reels for Susquehanna in the late
70's - early 80's.
>It seems like the station could never hold a format for long. Is it a
signal problem?

No.  Back then, it was the only Atlanta FM that was over 1000 feet AAT.
Signal was great.

>I didn't know they had the WARM-FM calls. I don't think WARM's sister FM
ever had those call letters. They must have gone to Atlanta first before
ending up in York at the former WSBA-FM, now WARM-FM.

Early 80's.  They changed from WRMM (or whatever it was) to WARM-FM when FCC
rules were changed to allow that.  After it flipped to WAPW, the WARM-FM
calls headed to Pennsylvania.

LF