[BC] WKRP

SHAFFER, RANDY L RandyShaffer
Sat Oct 8 05:03:35 CDT 2005

>> I guess it still could have had a Susquehanna connection through WLTA
somehow. (I think that was the calls back then)

Larry responded -
>Originally WLTA under owner Eathel Holley, who sold it for $1-million.  Then
>it was WRRM ("Warm 100"), then WARM-FM (still "Warm 100", later "Warm
>99.7"), then WAPW ("Power 99") and finally WNNX ("99X").  I believe it's
>still on the WTBS-TV tower alongside I-75/85 in downtown Atlanta.

It was WLTA when I use to do the BM dub reels for Susquehanna in the late 70's - early 80's.
It seems like the station could never hold a format for long. Is it a signal problem?
I didn't know they had the WARM-FM calls. I don't think WARM's sister FM ever had those call letters. They must have gone to Atlanta first before ending up in York at the former WSBA-FM, now WARM-FM. I forgot about the change to WNNX.

Randy Shaffer
WLYH-TV/WHP-TV
Harrisburg, PA