NOT....Re: [BC] Clear Channel Wants More?

Mike Gideon mikegideon
Sat Oct 8 14:21:06 CDT 2005

Right. Acually, one guy can handle seven stations if he isn't bogged down
with a lot of the day to day stuff that the big market guys have to deal
with. In my experience as a regional, you almost never have to force
anything with a GM. Most things can be fixed by making the GM understand the
situation. There are only three options... adjust the budget, adjust the
expectations, or change horses. In a couple of rare circumstances, we had to
change the horse, with my blessing.