[BC] Satellite EAS

Robert Meuser Robertm
Thu Oct 6 20:12:43 CDT 2005

If the emergency is that REAL who cares? I doubt anything will work Class As?
Mostly in target areas. FM requires tall structures. If large enough groups of
people are left they will either be walking around dazed or in general panic. I
would suggest megaphones as the EAS device of choice. If an EAN ever even got
issued, who wold want to bet on what if any value its content would have?

For other emergencies I think I will revert to my plan A, it will keep my life
as stress free as possible.