[BC] Another BAD website.......

Mark Humphrey mark3xy
Thu Oct 6 09:46:21 CDT 2005

Tom,

Are you able to access the imbedded text of PDF files
with your software?

I'm working on a website documenting the history of FM
and plan to include many scans of old magazine
articles, so I'm trying to decide which file format
would best preserve the original page layout but still
provide easy access to blind readers.  Please let me
know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Mark