[BC] Another BAD website.......

Harold Hallikainen harold
Thu Oct 6 09:54:13 CDT 2005

See http://www.adobe.com/products/adobemag/archive/pdfs/99smmfmw.pdf .
Also, on scanning stuff to pdf, I use "capture" to do an OCR to the
"background." The image still shows, but a text copy generated by OCR is
in the invisible background. This allows people to copy and paste out of
the scanned image. It also lets search engines index the page (they have a
hard time indexing an image!). Also, having the text in the background
allows Adobe's pdf to html converter to work.

Harold
http://www.brailletutor.com

--
FCC Rules Updated Daily at http://www.hallikainen.com