[BC] Inventory reduction

Dan Kelley djkelley
Wed Oct 5 20:26:38 CDT 2005

At the time Clear Channel did their "Less Is More" reduction, that
included Premiere Radio Networks...who went into 2005 with less
inventory to sell.

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of Barry Mishkind
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 4:42 PM
To: Broadcast Radio Mailing List
Subject: [BC] Inventory reduction

At 09:42 AM 10/5/2005, Mike Gideon wrote
>No, honestly, it's me too. But, the important thing to keep in mind
>is that it ain't just Clearchannel. At least, Clearchannel went for
>inventory reduction, and stuck to their guns,

         Does that include Premier .. Rush, etc?
         Or, are they still on 5 minute breaks?

         Just curious, as I can't check it out from here.

         Plus, I've got something to go do, now that the
         battery is done for today.

         see: www.oldradio.com/Wales.jpg

         barry  (on the south coast of England)