[BC] Inventory reduction

Barry Mishkind barry
Wed Oct 5 15:42:50 CDT 2005

At 09:42 AM 10/5/2005, Mike Gideon wrote
>No, honestly, it's me too. But, the important thing to keep in mind
>is that it ain't just Clearchannel. At least, Clearchannel went for
>inventory reduction, and stuck to their guns,

         Does that include Premier .. Rush, etc?
         Or, are they still on 5 minute breaks?

         Just curious, as I can't check it out from here.

         Plus, I've got something to go do, now that the
         battery is done for today.

         see: www.oldradio.com/Wales.jpg

         barry  (on the south coast of England)