[BC] The craziest radio person I've heard about

Ron Youvan ka4inm
Mon Oct 3 19:46:48 CDT 2005

> Like wow, man! Let's defeat the interlocks, climb the tower, and take a whiz!

   I give a safety talk to everyone climbing my tower (annually) I include:
"if you can whiz without hitting my car OK, but for everything more serious
climb down and use the toilet."  I have photos taken by later climbers
showing someone didn't bother.
   I also tell them to never throw anything off of the tower, I still pick
up a beacon bulb base off of the ground from time to time.
--
    Ron