[BC] EE School

Mario Hieb, P.E. mario
Mon Oct 3 13:13:11 CDT 2005

Having to teach yourself the material is a given because some
professors can barely find their way to work, much less teach a class.

BTW, if any of you are in EE school, or planning on going, or if you
just want to know what they teach in EE school, there is an excellent
book entitled Electrical Engineering Reference Manual by Professional
Publications, Inc.

This book was written for engineers taking their EE PE exam; but it's
all the concepts, formulas, etc. of a 4+ year program, condensed in
one easy to read book.

It's amazing; I wish I had it when I was an undergrad.

Mario