[BC] Crazy Stuff

Rich Wood richwood
Mon Oct 3 11:00:55 CDT 2005

------ At 11:31 AM 10/3/2005, Mario Hieb, P.E. wrote: -------

>We once had an overnight guy who was on a prison release program.
>When finished with his airshift, he went back to jail for the rest of the day.

I always advise talk show hosts to put their jail time or legal
tangles at the top of their resume. The first week of Liddy's show
was fascinating. How do I get rid of a dead body had me riveted to
the radio. He had the G-Man character. Talk about theatre of the
mind. Then it deteriorated into reading from the Washington Times. A
great lost opportunity. If you ever get the opportunity to see him
speak in person, go for it. I saw him in San Diego shortly after he
was released from jail. Fascinating. If only he could (legally) bring
that to radio he'd probably wipe out all the other right wing hosts.

Even Liberals would listen to learn how to get rid of Conservatives.

Rich