[BC] The craziest radio person I've heard about

Barry Mishkind barry
Mon Oct 3 11:35:33 CDT 2005

At 08:31 AM 10/3/2005, Mario Hieb, P.E. wrote
>We once had an overnight guy who was on a prison release program.
>When finished with his airshift, he went back to jail for the rest of the day.
>
>He was actually quite talented.

         When I was in high school, there was
         this fellow on a local station, playing
         some great Jazz.   In fact, he never
         gave his name on the air.  He was
         "The Jazz Prophet."

         The show was so transfixing (at least to
         this then 17 year old .... ) it seems
         like it went on forever.  Of course,
         time never moved.  Every announcement
         was "the time stands at 8:02."