[BC] Re: WKRP

Cowboy curt
Sat Oct 1 16:11:38 CDT 2005

On Saturday 01 October 2005 14:03, Patrick Griffith, N0NNK / WPE9HVW wrote:

> Dr. Johnny Fever was based on Skinny Bobby Harper who eventually moved
> from WQXI to WSB where he was a very successful DJ.

 Things do go full-circle.

 I remember, reading that Malcom "Mac" Rebennack,
 aka Dr. John the Night Tripper, based ( in part ) ( or at least was inspired by )
 his Dr. John persona on Dr. Johnny Fever.

 For too many of us, WKRP does hit home !

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

omnibiblious, adj.:
 Indifferent to type of drink.  Ex: "Oh, you can get me anything.
 I'm omnibiblious."