[BC] Engineering school

Rich Wood richwood
Sat Oct 1 12:47:47 CDT 2005

------ At 09:59 PM 9/30/2005, RRSounds at aol.com wrote: -------

>I had decent schooling, though my highschool grades were never particularly
>good... I was always hanging out in radio stations. That's actually
>where I got
>a lot of my "real" education! <g>

I went to a great school. The principal believed I'd learn more by
working at a radio station so she let me out early to do a radio
show. WDEW, Westfield, MA. 1Kw at 1570. It's now 50Kw at 640 and
owned by Clear Channel. WNNZ. Every once in a while they'd run it
over the school's PA system during study hall. I think that's why I
never got beaten up at school.

Rich

Rich Wood
Rich Wood Multimedia