[BC] FIM On eBay/Stolen Items on eBay

Bernie Courtney jerseyspikes
Thu May 26 19:11:29 CDT 2005

and in some cases you can do many of the items on that list and still
never see your (stations) gear.

I'm still waiting for a call that the rack of Shure wireless gear that
got stolen outta the back of my truck, in the middle on midtown
Manhattan, in broad daylight, has turned up somewhere...but by the
same token i'm not putting much faith in NY's finest, considering it
took me 3 hours of sitting in my car waiting for them to show up just
to file the report <roll eyes>

bern