[BC] DHS requirements for transmitter site protection?

Dave Dunsmoor mrfixit
Mon May 23 20:58:05 CDT 2005

> While nothing in general, I do have a site that post 9/11 has
> 24/7 security by the US Army, guards at the gate, and roving
> squads.  Humvees, Joisey Baracades, lots of electronics, etc.

I've not seen anything yet in response to this, so I gotta ask...
what kind of broadcast facility has this kind of activity on it?

> Kind of strange to have to let someone know when I want
> to go to my land, my tower.

Your land, your tower, and ... your Army? We just gotta hear
the rest of the story here.

Dave Dunsmoor