[BC] lightning & grounding / SBE Certs

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Mon May 23 01:34:16 CDT 2005

That's what they said anyway!! :) I'm curious as to how many took the
AMD test at Vegas. I took it Blind and Deaf, since I didn't bring any
reference material at all. Well I did have my copy of the rules with me
(as always) but I couldn't use them since they are on the laptop. At
least I did remember a basic function calculator.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885