[BC] Poor choices

Barry Mishkind barry
Fri May 20 17:31:14 CDT 2005

At 02:53 PM 5/20/2005, DANA PUOPOLO wrote
>I've also worked for managers who have called home and woke me up at 9:15 AM
>screaming that I'm not at work, when they knew in writing I had been working
>until 6 AM and just fell asleep an hour ago!

         ... and here is the set of poor choices:

         1. Accept the screaming. The paycheck
         continues ... for the moment. But, at the
         least, the relationship is "broken." And
         the managers somehow "smell" that and
         make alternate arrangements before you
         are ready for it.....

         2. Tell the manager you are done. The