[BC] New old antenna sighting ?

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Mon May 16 21:23:08 CDT 2005

On 16 May 2005 at 19:00, Mullaney Engineering, Inc. wrote:

> Based on the address (its in North Brunswick) the coordinates are approx.
> 40-25-02 N; 74-29-58 W.  The aerial photo from TerraServer
>
> (http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?T=1&S=10&Z=18&X=2712&Y=22370&W=3)
>
> does indicate an interesting configuration - the towers are near the
> center of the
> photo just to the SE or the main road which cuts diagonally across the photo
> from lower left to upper center.
>
> (I didn't find anything in the FCC's ASR database for this location)

In the google color image which appears to be more recent, they appear
white with no red visible. Close examination of the google shot shows
traces leading away toward the SE where there is a large substation
not too far away. I wonder if this HT transmission going underground?

Phil Alexander, CSRE
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037