[BC] New old antenna sighting ?

Neal Newman groucho
Tue May 17 15:41:25 CDT 2005

 Those are Not the 3 towers I am talking about. But I do know that
Intersection and never Noticed those  before...
 Now I will have to look for those.. I just  discovered that the  Photos
are Very Old and outdated...
 I did a search for my house and Found it. at my Corner it shows a Big
open lot.
 that Lot was developed 8 years ago and is a shopping center..  Can you
say Out dated     I can....
Neal