[BC] New old antenna sighting ?

Neal Newman groucho
Mon May 16 16:29:48 CDT 2005

Hey Scott
 I forgot to ask since you know many transmitter sites
 Today while driving home from the New WTTM studios  out f the corner of
my Eye I noticed the top of a tower I never saw before.  I turned around
and went back. the double driveway  had  gates that were closed But
there were at least 2towers
spread about 200 maybe 300 feet apart  and about 200+ feet tall with 3
wires across the top with a center  feeder
 then each end sloped down to 2 other  shorter towers
 looked like an old SW station or ship to shore station. maybe its
military or FAA   but there were no signs Posting either of those. Just
a sign that said No Hunting no tresspassing. in the past Ive driven by
and the gates were open  but never noticed the towers. Next time they
are open I will take a drive in.
 The address is 126 Davidson Mills Road  not sure if its New
brunswick,North Brunswick Or Monmouth Junction,NJ
 but it did catch my Eye   will try and get a Photo.... if I had a GPS
Iwould look up the lat and long on the FCC database
antenna registry.
Any thoughts?

Neal