[BC] Broadcast Engineering Information For Duluth, MN

Scott Fybush scott
Mon May 16 16:10:03 CDT 2005

Dave,

There's an excellent history of WEBC, written originally as a graduate
dissertation, that's posted at http://www.northpine.com/broadcast/webc/.
Sadly, I believe the author of the paper died a few months ago.

Another excellent source of FM engineering history would be Bruce Elving,
of FM Atlas fame, who's lived in the Duluth area for years and has been
involved with several of the stations there. He's at fmatlas at aol.com.

Good luck!