[BC] Inside Line: Howard Stern "Sirius"-ly turns off Customers

Blake Bowers bbowers
Sat May 14 11:07:58 CDT 2005

I have XM, and love it.  Sirius is very similar, but I don't
expect them to be around forever, nor do I care for their
Stern decision, for a variety of reasons, and trust me, I am
not a prude, rather an adult...(sometimes)

XM has their problems as well, I am presently billing
them for long distance 800 calls.  Their number is
one digit different from mine, a 9 instead of 4, and my
contention is that they could better emphasize the
difference.  They have not paid yet, but wait until court!

Want to get a earful?  Call my number trying to reach XM,
after the third time same caller ID, or argue with us about
how you dialed the right number and I am wrong, watch out!