[BC] Inside Line: Howard Stern "Sirius"-ly turns off Customers

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32
Sat May 14 01:10:27 CDT 2005

This whole thing shows the ignorance on the part of the public, and why
censors are having a field day.

If you don't want to listen to something, TURN IT OFF!! Or CHANGE THE
CHANNEL!

For crying out loud.

Jerry Mathis
Clear Channel Radio, Tupelo & Meridian MS