[BC] Inside Line: Howard Stern "Sirius"-ly turns off Customers

Bernie Courtney jerseyspikes
Fri May 13 23:28:03 CDT 2005

You might be onto something there.

first off, 300 and 400, statistically speaking is a LARGE difference.
I'd automatically discredit the findings of any survey that in the
first sentence reporting results can only narrow the number of persons
surveyed down to "300 or 400".

bern