[BC] Another Shoe drops

Rich Wood richwood
Sat May 7 18:56:11 CDT 2005

------ At 02:01 PM 5/6/2005, Tom Bosscher wrote: -------

>         In the never ending quest for dumbing artist product to the
> public, many radio stations have been notified that new songs will no
> longer be delivered by mail, but transmitted to them, "In CD Quaility".

Oh. They mean 128 MP3. Actually only major market and reporting stations
will suffer. Most stations still have to buy their music. Small markets
will still have CD quality that actually comes from a CD they purchased.
We'll have CD quality IBOC fed by CD quality files. Pretty soon the only
reason for buying those expensive broadcast quality consoles and
transmitters will be durability.

Rich

Rich Wood
Rich Wood Multimedia