[BC] Asset too valuable to sell

Mike McCarthy Towers
Fri May 6 08:06:45 CDT 2005

Actually, it's more complicated than that.  The administration...rightly or
wrongly...is seeking some form of protection in the form of errors and
omission if the application process should go awry.  That's standard
boilerplate policy in many districts.

Also the upgrade of a 10 watt class D to 100 watts is a really a MAJOR
action which requires a rule making and allocation of that channel as a
Class A station.  I've seen this happen a few times.

MM