[BC] Re: Toilets versus transmitters

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Sun Jul 31 20:36:46 CDT 2005

In a message dated 07/31/2005 9:55:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
richwood at pobox.com writes:

> I wonder what kind of indecency fine a layman's translation would
>  bring. I think most engineers, even most employees, think of their
>  managers as being mirocephallic when they disagree with you but
>  you've added a completely new dimension with coprophagic tendencies.

Hmmm... Why would "...this feces-eating, small-brained station owner..."
bring a fine?

BTW, I did have to look those words up. Good vocabulary builder! One could
use it to insult someone with a slim chance they'd know what you said until you
were a safe distance away. ;)

Willie...