[BC] Radio Is Not what it Used to be

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Sun Jul 31 20:53:44 CDT 2005

In a message dated 07/31/2005 3:25:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tom at bosscher.org writes:

>     I have been telling many manufactors that if they do not have a
>  network port on their box, then I indeed am not interested in their
>  equipment. The very latest Orban and Omnia boxes have the ports, and
>  Burk has the adapter for the GSC-3000. It is happening slowly.

Interesting post, Bill, and very good concept.

Tom, my GSC3000's serial-to-IP adaptor is an old PC running the V1.9 software
under Windows. Works pretty-much flawlessly. :) I'm still curious about that
dedicated adaptor... I wonder how much they want for it.

Willie...