[BC] Do We Still Like Our Jobs?

Ron Cole radio_tech
Fri Jul 29 20:52:39 CDT 2005

Tom, You made me laugh.

A long long time ago I was working in a small market when the new
Station GM came in one evening around 7pm and made some comment to me
about my work and if I did not straighten up I was going to be gone.
I told her I was working there when she was hired and I would still be
there after she was  gone!  . . .  Some 11 years after she was fired for
poor sales and low ratings.  I left that company for the cellular
business.

Ron