[BC] IBOC in trouble?

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32
Thu Jul 28 21:16:03 CDT 2005

Here's another.

My former DE had a saying he used on me every now and then: "Poor planning
on your part does not make for a crisis on my part."

Translation for this situation: Just because you (Ibiquity) came up with a
crappy system, don't expect us (FCC) to give it our blessing just because
it's all you got.

Jerry Mathis
Clear Channel Radio, Tupelo & Meridian MS