[BC] Re: IBOC in Trouble?

Bill Harms wharms
Wed Jul 27 19:40:24 CDT 2005

Clay:

	I understand about FM and the problems presented by IBOC.  Those
problems seem to be resolvable.  However, as you state AM is a
different matter. I can accept HD radio on FM with some adjustments,
but I suggest that HD radio advocates need to take a second look at
AM.  iBuiquity and others who want HD radio can be satisified with
one loaf for now (FM), but they need to go back to the drawing board
on the other loaf (AM).

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland.