[BC] Re: WTMJ Tower

DHultsman5@aol.com DHultsman5
Mon Jul 25 07:53:01 CDT 2005

In a message dated 7/23/05 8:23:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
broadcast-request at radiolists.net writes:

It  WAS WTMJ...but when they were at their old site in Brookfield.  The
built their current site in the early 90's.  The sectionalized tower  now
stands at a FM as their FM tower with pieces of the top section  scattered
about doing duty as STL TX towers.

I know....I supervised  the disassembly of the sectionalized tower in August
of  1996.

MM

Hey thanks Mike,,,,,,,I was once again worried that Old Tymers disease was
setting in.
As I mentioned that was well over thirty years ago back when is was in
Dallas.

Dave Hultsman